Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Week!

December 20,2010

Hey!
This past week has been so much fun, I've definitely been super busy. We only have one week left in the MTC, by this time next week I'll be in a shuttle driving to the airport to leave the country for the next 16 months- isn't that soooooo cool.

A few exciting things that happened this week- one of our teachers has already had his last day with us and is home for the Christmas season, so we are going to have a lot of subs in this next week. I have a feeling this will worsen the effects of declining focus as we prepare to leave. We took pictures and listened to him tell stories (in Tagalog) about his mission, it was really neat to realize just how much we were capable of understanding.

We've received a good bit of rain this week, and it finally resumed snowing today- so I'll be able to have a White Christmas before jumping in to a Filipino summer with temperatures in the high 90's and humidity levels in the same range (95%-99%). Speaking of Christmas, we are allowed to write home for Christmas day, though I won't be allowed to email. I might not be allowed to email next Monday either, sometimes the email program doesn't work on the very last p-day, it thinks you've left already. So- there is a chance that my next email will be from the Philippines, it might be really long.

Love you all! Miss you bunches! I'm soooooooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment