Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Weeks Left

December 13, 2010

I would first like to apologize, this weeks blog post won't be very long. The weeks have become incredibly routine and I'm running out of things to talk about. I only have two weeks left here at the MTC and I'm definitely excited to leave, though I will miss the safety and control of the MTC lifestyle. Later this week I will receive my flight plans and begin to sort through the stuff I have to figure out what I'm going to send home and what I'm going to bring with me to the Philippines.

I almost feel bad that I have so little to talk about, but the days have become so similar that they begin to blur together and I feel like it was just yesterday that I last had the opportunity to email. The weeks are so quick, yet each day feels so long.

Oh and another quick fact about the Philippines that I forgot to mention in my last post- the total land area of the Philippines is about the same as Arizona. It has the same number of people as 1/3 of the total people in the US. Small, crowded, and consisting of 16 missions. I'm so excited!

Mahal Kita!

No comments:

Post a Comment