Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not much Time!

April 10, 2011

Elora didn't write an actual blog post, just a quick note - here it is.

Ok- I just sent another picture email, I was going to send a third but I don't have time. My companion is finished and logged off already, so she's now sitting there with nothing to do and I feel bad just leaving here there while I write a lot. Just a few quick answers to questions - Bananas are in an overabundance here. they have like a million types (I've tried 5 already) I don't have leg cramps, just sore feet. My companion is great, most of the time. She's working on some bossiness issues that she is aware she has and I'm working on being more patient when being bossed around. Please explain in my blog post that I didn't have time to write because I was uploading pictures. I'm really bummed about not getting to write a blog post because I really wanted to write about my conference experience and about what all that has happened this week. It's been such a good week and I don't even get to write about it and my companion is "humphing" because I'm taking a long time. I haven't tried uploading pics online because I have no clue where I would upload them too. I have tons of memory cards with me I don't really think memory space something I need to worry about.

Well, that's all. got to go, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment