Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 2

Step two of Becoming Better:
In an effort to be more fit- I went to swim class despite really not wanting to do it.  That's all.

I've also decided to take better care of my teeth by actually using the Listerine that has been sitting on my bathroom shelf since I moved in.  I had forgotten how much that stuff burns.   It also happens to be whitening Listerine, so I've taken a "before" picture. When I finish off the bottle I'll take an "after" picture so we can see if the additional cost of whitening Listerine is worth it.  Should be exciting!

Finally, today was an opportunity to learn the importance of loving others as God loves them.  Two women from my ward (local unit) at church shared a message with me of the little ways that we can strengthen each other in our faith.  One of the most important ways is to love them.  Everyone has moments when they feel alone or out of place.  New people always move in and out of my apartment complex and they probably feel a little like an out-cast for the first few days.  But they, just like you and I, are children of God.  His is a family to which we all belong.  No one is out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment