Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Four Leaf Clover Strikes Again!

Look what I won!
Yes- I win an Ipad Mini and the first picture taken with it is a picture of its box.


But seriously- I won an Ipad Mini this week!!!  The computer science department at my college held an algorithm challenge over Christmas Break.  I managed to complete all the problems, much help to my family who let me talk all the problems out with them, and thus was entered into a drawing for an Ipad Mini (and several other things, but I was most excited about the Mini). I suppose I really had an unfair advantage since I own two four leaf clovers.  How could I not win exactly what I wanted?

It should be noted- there have been things I've lost since finding these four leaf clovers, it isn't a fail-proof method.

Anyways, this is the first thing I've ever owned which can have apps so I'm a little out of the app loop.  Any suggestions? Preferably free.

No comments:

Post a Comment