Saturday, March 4, 2017

#32 Two free tickets to see Elton John

I work a Qualtrics, a SAAS company which enables others to collect and use information through survey research.  Every year, since I've started working there at least, we have held the Insights Summit, a conference for our users.

Part of this conference is a private concert - and this year, Elton John came! As an employee, I received two free tickets to attend.

For those of you who know me really well, you know that I have a bachelors degree in astrophysics. You know that I have spent the last 10 years telling people that I'm going to be an astronaut when I grow up.

Logically, I know that I am unlikely to ever realize my dreams of being an astronaut. But, for now, hearing Rocket Man performed live by Elton John is more than satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment