Sunday, March 5, 2017

Europe Tour: day 1(and #33)

When traveling to Europe - Day 1 is the absurdly long day when you wake up on Saturday and sit on a plane for several hours and get off the plane Sunday afternoon.

Of course, posting this implies that I made it safely to Paris. (Hence - Miracle #33 - arriving safely in Paris).  I met up with my friends without issue and we checked into the hotel we are staying at for the night. Tomorrow night, we transition to a loft we got from AirBnB for the 'photo tour/workshop' part of the trip where several more people will join us.

After checking in, we headed right back out and explored Paris for a little bit. And by explore - I mean we went to the Eiffel Tower, wandered till we found some place for dinner, ate, and came home.  We didn't actually go in the tower, just looked and took pictures. I'll visit it again in a few days as part of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment