Monday, August 15, 2011

A Letter

August 15, 2011

Dear Friend,
How are you? What's your week been like? Anything exciting happen?

I had the strangest dream earlier this week. You were in it. It was so great to see you, even if it was only a dream. You just seemed so happy (maybe it's because you got to see me too). In real life, I haven't seen you in nearly 10 months, but in my dreams I got to see you just this week.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask you, but the dream ended too soon. I didn't get to ask you how you are, or what you've done all summer, or how school went last year. I still don't know the answers. Could you tell me? I have no clue where you are, or what you are doing. I suppose in the long run, it doesn't really matter. I'll see you again- maybe in a dream or maybe next year when I come home. I'm mostly just curious to know if you really are doing as well as you seemed to be in my dream. Please take care, and stay happy. And if you have a little bit of time, maybe you could answer my questions too.

Love,
A friend on the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment