Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's October!

October 2, 2011

Another week and another month are over. It's now October and I'm really starting to feel like my mission is going way to fast. It is outright bizarre to realize that this month marks a full year as a missionary. Life as a missionary is totally crazy, but every day is so very worth it.

I will have to apologize as this is about all I have time to say about my week. Part of our email time each week is supposed to be used to email our mission president. I wrote my mission president a long, beautiful email and then went to hit the send button. Tragically, an bright red error screen popped up and my beautiful letter was lost to the depths of the internet. This meant I had to rewrite my entire long, detailed email instead of turning over to write my family and blog email. I'm now nearly out of computer time and I've not written anything besides this for my mom to post to my blog or to send to my family. I figured I would write anyways to let you know that I am still alive, I've had a great week, and I'm looking forward to the best month of the year. (Yes- October is the best month of the year, no arguing with me- that's just a fact). Well, hopefully you will all hear more about my life next week. Till then- Take care and don't forget I love you!

Palangga Ko Kamo!

No comments:

Post a Comment