Sunday, February 12, 2012

Successes of the Week

February 12, 2012

This week was really fun, but it was also really hard. Nearly all of our investigators were "on vacation". For some reason or another, they weren't able to meet with us. Despite this, we pressed forward for many successful experience.

The first was Monday afternoon, not long after emailing all of you. The week before, while flossing my teeth, one of my fillings fell out. Unfortunately, I couldn't leave it in such a condition till I go home, so the result was going to a dentist in the Philippines. Now- the Philippines is a wonderful place, but since I hate going to the dentist at home, going in the Philippines was a rather unappealing p-day activity. But I went, and all is well. The hole in my tooth is refilled and no new ones have formed yet.

The next big success was Wednesday when we had Zone Conference. I suppose it wasn't really a success on my part, I didn't do much to make it amazing, but it was a really good zone conference none-the-less. We learned about making sure to always be focused on our Purpose as missionaries, which is to help others to come closer to Christ by receiving the Restored Gospel. It was just a wonderful day.

The last big success was a compiled success through the whole week. As missionaries, we like to work with the members from the ward or branch we are assigned to. This helps those we are teaching to realize that the church isn't just a bunch of Americans. It also helps us to become more familiar with the area. This week, many of the people who normally work with us were really busy. I really felt Heavenly Father's help throughout the week, however, as those who were able to work with us were also those people who best helped the people we are teaching. It was just a good week, I like good weeks.

Palangga kita kang Dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment