Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello World!

April 8, 2012

This week has been a great week, but certainly nothing like any previous week I've ever had. Every day was crazy!
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were difficult because another sister's companion went home. As missionaries, we are never allowed to be alone, so my companion and I worked with her for these days. It was actually really fun to spend time with one of my old companions.
Thursday we took an unexpected trip down to Iloilo.  My companion was transferring and the other sister was told she would be training, so she needed to be down in time for a meeting early the next morning.  We got down to the mission office and I was informed that I would also be training, so therefore also needed to be at the meeting. It was so surprising.
Friday was the transfer meeting.  I found out who my "bata" was (the sister I'll be training) and we had a meeting about how to be a trainer.  I'm so excited. My new companion is amazing. In addition to her, we got another companion, making us a trisome! This is the first time I've really been in a trisome. Upon getting home later that afternoon, we had to rearrange lots of furniture to make sure the three of us all fit nicely into the house. Finally, tired and warn out, my companions started unpacking and then gave up and we all went to bed.
Saturday and Sunday were amazing! Due to time differences, General Conference (which was broadcast live on March 31st and April 1st) is shown a week late- meaning this past weekend. It was so amazing.  I really felt like I was told exactly what I've been needing to here.  I'm really looking forward to getting the Church's Magazine- the Liahona- where the talks will be published so that I can read them!
Well, that's all for my crazy week. See you again next week!

Palangga Ko Kamo!

No comments:

Post a Comment