Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pleased to report- Success!

I am quite proud of myself.  I successfully made it from Tuesday to Tuesday without playing Candy Crush at all.  I think I got lucky.  My parents came to visit, I spent a lot of time cleaning to prepare for that, and it wasn't too hard to keep myself busy.  Along with my parents visiting, they bought me ice cream.  Receiving my reward early made me feel much more obligated to keep to my promise.

Now, my parents bought me two different flavors of ice cream (mint chocolate chip because it's amazing and vanilla to eat with yummy peach cobbler).  I feel that since I got double the reward I was intending, I ought to do double the work.  I let myself have today to check the many "candy crush requests" and to run out of lives several times.  Starting tomorrow, I will pay my second week for which I already have my reward.  Thursday to Thursday- it shouldn't be too difficult.  I'm going to Carlsbad Caverns tomorrow, on a hike on Saturday, and to Tuscan from Monday to Thursday.  I can do this!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elora, I know you can beat that Candy Crush Saga thing, but what will become of your mom if you do?????? Hurry and post something about your awesome new car!!!

    Michelle Cutler

    ReplyDelete