Sunday, November 16, 2014

5 for 14- #5 Find a four-leaf clover

Okay, so I actually found a four-leaf clover sometime in July, I've just been really forgetful lately (and by lately I mean since July) and am just now getting around to writing about it.

Part of me, however, is grateful that I have put this off for so long.  I now have experiences I can tell about this four-leaf clover of mine.  I can now declare that four-leaf clovers really are as lucky as people claim they are.  Since finding this simple little clover, I have won tickets to see a live taping of Studio C, to attend the Homecoming Spectacular (a fine arts performance done every year at my school for homecoming), and for the 2014 Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert coming up in December.

So, to all my college friends out there who are much like me, completely penniless, if you are looking for fun, free dates- go out and find yourself a four-leaf clover and then enter all the "free ticket giveaways" you can find.

2 comments:

  1. Do they have a free ticket giveaway for the folk dancers Christmas concert? I think it is called Christmas Around the World or something like that. That would be a fun one to win tickets to. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete