Wednesday, January 1, 2014

14 for 14


Well, time for the generic "New Year's" post.  I decided to switch it up a bit this year.  I have my typical resolutions, but most of them are personal goals so there is no need to post them for the whole world to see.  However, here is one goal I would like to share, 14 activities for 2014.  Some of these I've done before and would just love to do again, some of them are new.  Point is, here are my plans to keep 2014 interesting and exciting.  Let's see if I can finish it all before another new year rolls around. 
  1. Drive somewhere new. (and then come home and shamelessly take pictures like a tourist)
  2. Read the Libro ni Mormon (Hiligaynon).
  3. Finish an entire coloring book.
  4. Buy myself flowers. (and leave a note as if it's from a secret admirer just for the fun of it)
  5. Find a four-leaf clover.
  6. Write a new song.
  7. Go snowboarding.
  8. Do something on my bucket list. (This one might be hard since 90% of my bucket list requires going to another country) 
  9. Build a sandcastle.
  10. Go cloud-watching.
  11. Jump in a pile of leaves.
  12. Have a sunrise picnic after staying up all night. (And while I'm at it, go on a midnight walk and wish on a shooting star)
  13. Climb a tree. 
  14. Make a cake from scratch.
And to make things more amusing, I'll try to blog about whatever activities I actually get around to.


No comments:

Post a Comment