Friday, December 30, 2016

#18 Glitter

In light of being home for the holidays - I've allowed myself to enjoy the day-to-day miracles and the people that I am spending them with instead of writing them all down. But I will try to get to a few. This one is from earlier this month, but I had to wait for the awesome picture before posting it.

Technically, the miracle isn't the glitter itself. The miracle is working at a place with fancy enough parties that you can justify wearing a ton of glitter. The miracle is having a friend who will apply all the glitter for you since you never bothered to figure out this whole 'make-up' thing. The miracle is that the glitter stayed on for the whole evening but still came off my eyelids that night with a good washing. A slight consequence of the miracle was that it took another week to get it all out of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment